"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart" Psalms 37:4

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney


Sunday, July 11, 2010

A New Commitment

To those who read,
 I am proposing a new commitment, not only to being a little more consistent with writing but a new commitment to being. I have probably spent the last two months really figuring me out. I know that sounds weird but even at 26 I fall into patterns and trends that really are not me and I find myself making mistakes and turns that I never intended to make. I know can you believe it? I am not perfect but all I can do is pick my self up when I make a mistake and start over. This last month has been beyond crazy, I have spent more time traveling than at home it seems like, but all for a good cause! My beautiful and wonderful sister is getting married. Now for those of you who don't know my family is my life. They have been there through so many of my bad times and all of the wonderful times. Now juggling school, three jobs and this much traveling is hard but I am glad to say I have done it. I have always lived in this thought process of thinking maybe another time, now is just not right. And now I think, lets go there is no day like the present. I don't know where this mentality came from lately but I like it. I will post some pictures from my adventures so you can see all that has been going on but it is pretty much all a bunch of shenannigans. But the commitment that I am proposing is that I do write and write about life, all the good, all the bad and everything in between. So here we go! Happy Sunday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment