"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart" Psalms 37:4

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney


Monday, December 14, 2009

The Path Taken and where it is about to Go

Hey Fellow Bloggers,
Sorry its been so long! You know when life just gets you so busy the things you enjoy you don't have time for. Well that is where I am. Between everything with the holidays, work and exams wheew I am glad to finally breathe a little. Now I can get back to the important stuff like the blog! I have missed writting but I am happy to say I am currently working on a project. Its a book about where I have been to where I am today. See this weekend with mark a huge mildstone in my life. It marks the one year of when I lost my dad. I know sad subject but it is a beautiful tale of love, friendship, family, and the life lessons I have learned along the way. The title not sure yet but I was beginning to love "Path to the Pack" because I am about to embark on my latest journey that is semi terrifying. I am proud to say I will be a part of the Pack. NC State for those who do ont know what or who the pack is. I am a huge state fan and it is the main school that i wanted to go to. And that is kind of what my story about, because for the first time in my life I do not feel like a failure and I actually got what I wanted. I know I have got more that what I deserve but dreams do not always come easy for me and I most days fall short of the stars. But this time my dream and my goal is in reach and this feeling is better than falling in love with Stuart and yes he is a paryt of my story, I mean after all he is the only guy to capture my heart and actually break down walls. And unfortunately I have to say no good news with that situation, he is dating someone new and it hurts but the weirdest part is I am so happy he found someone that makes him happy and I am totally ok with knowing he is happy. Its the weirdest feeling to be hurt and have the feeling of betrayal when I think about someone but at the esxact same time I smile when I think about him and know that he is happy and that I had him for a moment and that moment means the world to me. It sometimes seems as God has a journey waiting for me as I close this chapter of my life and begin the new chapter of NC State and being where I am suppose to be. The excitment is so amazing and perfect. I cannot help but smile and get extremely excited about what is to come, and for me that is weird. I hate change and not knowing what is coming up next. I am a planner and I have to have things planned out weeks in advanced. So wish me luck and I will post parts of the book in progress and I hope you like it! :o)

2 comments:

  1. this is an amazing post. i admire your honesty and thank you so much for sharing. that's so great that you got into NC state, you must be so excited! i hope that everything works out beautifully, and you should remember that you are always deserving of all the dreams you have as long as you are willing to try to achieve them.
    xo meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Thank you and you have no Idea how truly excited I am to get into state! It is a good feeling and a true accomplishment

    ReplyDelete