"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart" Psalms 37:4

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." Walt Disney


Saturday, October 3, 2009

A story worth being told

My life is confusing, chaotic, stressful, perfect, aweful, painful, meaningful, meaningless, and a struggle all at once. In other words, my life is pretty normal.

I'm the type of person who goes with the flow and has fun doing whatever. i am a happy person who loves doing everything. :)

Some of my favorite days consist of running in the rain, locking my keys in the car, random trips to the beach, family dinners, reading a good book, playing at my job with kids, cooking up a storm, being ocd, yet add about everything, watching or playing good sports and last but not least... loving everything little thing God has put in my life.

This last year of my life has been the most life-changing one yet. I decided to go back to school, i moved back to my home, i fell in "love" for the first time, i lost that love for now, and lost the person i've always felt safest and warmest in his arms, my dad. But through all the bumps in the road i'm learning who i am and who i want to be. I get confused on a regular basis about where i stand in life and with each question i ask, i find the answer through simple answers shown in the simplest ways.

My blog may not be the most interesting story you ever read, but it's me. I don't have the most extravagant life, but i have lived... and that is a story worth being told.

4 comments:

  1. yay for blogs :) can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole stole my line... i was going to say i cant wait to read more lol..... So I can't wait to read more- TOO!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh any friend of Nicole's a friend of mine...so I am third to say...I can't wait to read more! XO Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging. I've added you to my googlereader.
    Blessings!
    Nicole's Dad

    ReplyDelete